We are searching for Social Impact Business Partner
Application deadline: October 16, 2022
Documents needed: 1-pager, CV
Application method: e-mail
Call for applications in PDF file
Social Impact Alliance for Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), an international think tank operating in 11 countries of Central & Eastern Europe whose mission is to facilitate more informed, intentional and impactful social engagement in the region, is looking for Social Impact Business Partner.
It is a unique opportunity for someone who likes and understands business, but at the same time wants to professionally engage in meaningful and impactful initiatives.
YOUR MAJOR PROJECT
Country by country, together with carefully selected key players – companies, business networks, funds, academia, public institutions and national and international organizations supporting social engagement, we are identifying barriers and potential incentives to a greater social engagement of businesses and individuals and drawing recommendations for changes, also tax and legal. You can read more about this project here: https://ceeimpact.org/our-initiatives/philanthropy-and-csr-in-cee/.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordination of the project
- Major activities: mapping key players, securing strategic partnerships, organizing the process, promoting the findings among decision makers
- Geographical scope: 11 CEE countries
- Major internal partners: CEO, Research expert, PR expert, graphic designers
- Major external partners: key players from different sectors, strategic partners, law firms
2. Implementation of solutions
- Major activities: recommending solutions to overcome identified barriers, finding answers to how to operationally implement them, securing strategic partnerships and funding
- Geographical scope: CEE region, EU, UK, USA
- Major areas: advocacy (creating a favorable tax & legal ecosystem for donors on national and EU level), education (raising awareness), collaboration (initiating collective action)
- Significant work experience in/for business
- Entrepreneurial approach – being resourceful, goal oriented, taking full ownership of the process (from A to Z)
- Highly self-motivated and self-organized
- Taking full responsibility – for your actions, for the projects, for the quality of work
- Being insightful, understanding the interdependencies
- Having natural ability to build trust-based, strategic partnerships
- Representing the organization at an appropriate level – in written and oral communication, at meetings, at conferences
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- 12-month B2B contract with the possibility of extension
- 2,500 USD gross / month
- Fully remote work, flexible working hours – candidates from countries other than Poland, where our main office is located, are also welcome
- Being engaged in impactful projects, changing the world for future generations
- Combining strategic thinking with everyday operational activities
- Dealing with complex issues and demanding partners
- Communicating difficult issues in an understandable way
A few things you need to know about us to make an informed decision whether we are a right fit for you:
- We are a group of experts cooperating with each other. Each of us knows their job and takes full responsibility for it. We have a flat structure.
- Our goal is social, but we operate as business on a daily basis.
- As an organization, we have 15 years of experience, but we are constantly learning, you will have an influence on our growth.
- Our office is based in Poland but besides 1-week onboarding, it is your choice where you work from – home or office.
To apply, please e-mail the below listed documents to email@example.com by October 16, 2022:
- 1-pager (maximum 350 words) describing why you want to join our team and how you will contribute to our work (English only)
- Your CV (English only)
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!